Friday, November 1, 2013

What Am I Writing?

I wanted to start writing my paper last night and I had a writer's block. I know all about the war now but I'm thinking I have to research and find more information. I especially have to find more current information about the relationship between the U.S. and Puerto Rico. Since I'm arguing my topic, I have to get more data about U.S. foreign policies, how they apply to the rest of the world, etc... As I review my outline I have the beginning and the middle portion of my paper, now I just have to make sure my conclusion is strong and applies to everything I wrote from the introduction. It's nerve racking.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Marisela!
    Tell me about it girl! It is nerve racking. I started to write mine, OMG! I can visualize my paper and structure it but when it comes to typing it down, it is difficult. The funny part is now I'm finding more information about my topic, I don't know I'm going to do it. Good luck with your paper!!

    ReplyDelete